Ergo Deus - On Account of God

Commentary & observations from my particular Christian perspective, including "homework" from my weekly Bible study on Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Please feel free to post topical comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Between UNH & USM of late., United States

Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.

Sunday, March 5

PDL Chapter 6 Question

"How should the fact that life on earth is just a temporary assignment change the way I am living right now?"

Wahoo!! I'm gettin' a promotion and its par-tay time!!

Well, just as I mentioned in the post from Chapter 5, I know that despite Earth not being my final home, what I do here affects me for all eternity. Certainly I could post a detailed plan here, but that would assume that I have one. Instead, let me just write that my lifestyle should be centered on taking as many people with me when the End Times arrive.

Kind of like a suicidal nut job with a high-power rifle in a clock tower, but instead of shooting in anger before taking out myself I'd be shouting the Lord's praises before being taken.

C'mon, that's a good analogy because you got the point. Now I just have to get others to see God's love for themselves. Onward to the party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home