Ergo Deus - On Account of God

Commentary & observations from my particular Christian perspective, including "homework" from my weekly Bible study on Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Please feel free to post topical comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Between UNH & USM of late., United States

Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.

Friday, February 17

Apropos Scripture

The Daily Wisdom that appeared on this site today might seem like a coincidence considering a primary focus of commentary posted here, but I don't believe in luck-based happenstance. It is pretty clear that the Lord is reminding me in many ways that I need to establish a purpose and putting Proverbs 16:9 in front of me like this is an example.

As yet I still have no idea what that purpose might be, but I continue to search and to pray. Until then I'll continue to follow benevolent wills of the wisp. Being filled with the Holy Spirit I find myself doing well in trusting whim so far, but I would like to have a more definitive goal in view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home