Ergo Deus - On Account of God

Commentary & observations from my particular Christian perspective, including "homework" from my weekly Bible study on Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Please feel free to post topical comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Between UNH & USM of late., United States

Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.

Thursday, February 9

Extending the Debate

Readers of my seminal blog, Musings in Search of a Muse, found frequent posts about the ongoing debate over Evolution and Intelligent Design. With the creation of this religion-oriented blog I hope to expand the debate. When the topic relates primarily to society and culture posts will continue to appear on Musings, but when the impact is more theological than theoretical I plan on posting commentary here. But don't forget about Musings for lighter fare and other commentary.
"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms."
- Stephen Jay Gould

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home