Ergo Deus - On Account of God

Commentary & observations from my particular Christian perspective, including "homework" from my weekly Bible study on Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Please feel free to post topical comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Between UNH & USM of late., United States

Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.

Thursday, July 27

I miss my cottage

When I had my cottage on Second Life (SL) it was very easy to share my faith visually. As you can see in the picture below, I had a large cross placed on the chiminey and illuminated by a hidden light source. With my current land configuration the cottage is gone and a prominent place to display the cross is gone with it. Displays of faith are rare in this game while examples of hedonism, gross displays of immorality, and other un-Christian behavior abounds. When I joined SL I wasn't surprised to find the occasional Christian community but the scarcity alarmed me and still does. Something I have to work on, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home