Ergo Deus - On Account of God

Commentary & observations from my particular Christian perspective, including "homework" from my weekly Bible study on Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Please feel free to post topical comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Between UNH & USM of late., United States

Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.

Tuesday, May 2

The Truth Shall Set You Free

"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." George Carlin

The comic genius may have found the gist behind Psalm 52:3 "You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth." The simple idea behind of Christianity is choosing God's Word as Truth or not. Those that deny His Word accept dishonesty by default and siding with Lucifer, the Father of Lies.

Not sure where I'm going with this. The inspiration has faded, but maybe I will be fortunate enough to explore it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home